If you have a cavity, then there are certain things you should do. There are also some reminders you probably need to help you avoid more cavities in the future (and to help you feel better, of course). Go ahead and try our informative and somewhat inspirational quiz regarding tooth decay, so you can quickly and safely get your smile health back (and keep it that way).
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you have a cavity at the moment, the only thing you need to do is schedule an appointment so that we can positively diagnose the issue and also treat it!
- True or False: If you have tooth decay, we encourage you to treat it and then stop feeling guilty about it. Instead, take a proactive approach to stopping future decay.
- True or False: Prevention to keep your smile decay-free primarily means protecting your teeth from bacteria and from acids.
- True. You don’t need to research your discomfort, ask around, attempt to play dentist, or try to ignore any symptoms. The only action you need to take is calling our team to get your visit planned out (and show up, of course).
- True. When you feel regretful, it doesn’t change anything. Instead, use the tooth decay and treatment as motivation to keep your smile immaculate by improving your care.
- True. When you keep your smile clean and you limit sugar and acidic foods and drinks, you’re doing what it takes to prevent decay.
Avoid Future Cavities With Optimal Prevention
Avoid ending up with tooth decay in the future by caring for existing cavities and getting serious about preventive care. Schedule a visit with your dentist in Austin, TX by contacting Austin General Dentistry today at 512-346-5540.